What Finance Job is for You? Explanation of 14 Finance Roles
** Chris is the author of the #1 best selling business course on Udemy called “An Entire MBA in 1 Course.” **
** ACCORDING TO BUSINESS INSIDER: “Haroun is one of the highest rated professors on Udemy, so you can expect to be in good hands through the course of your education.” **
This course will help you understand and choose the finance career that you are most passionate about pursuing. The course gives an explanation of 14 different finance analyst roles, including:
- Investment Banking Financial Analyst Role
- Venture Capital Financial Analyst Role
- Hedge Fund Financial Analyst Role
- Mutual Fund Financial Analyst Role
- Private Equity Financial Analyst Role
- Private Wealth Management Financial Analyst Role
- Sell Side Research Analyst Financial Analyst Role
- Sales Trader Financial Analyst Role
- Buy Side Trader Financial Analyst Role
- Sell Side Trader Financial Analyst Role
- Large Non Finance Company Finance Analyst Role
- Equity Capital Markets Financial Analyst Role
- Equity Sales Financial Analyst Role
- Tech / Artificial Intelligence Financial Analyst Role
Professor Chris Haroun has been profiled in Forbes Magazine and Business Insider and has raised and managed over $1bn in his finance career. He loves teaching students about real world practical concepts with no theory.
Professor Haroun has 20 years of finance analyst experience in several different finance sectors, including 5 years at Goldman Sachs, 8 years in the hedge fund industry at firms that include hedge fund giant Citadel and his own firm, 7 years in the venture capital industry (a venture firm he started had a private investment years ago in Facebook) and 4 years in the finance/tech industry at Accenture where he worked on the merger of Bank of America and Nations Bank as well as setting up an offshore bank for the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. His finance work experience has been all over the world in countries that include the United States, England, Scotland, Canada, Japan, China, India and France. He has taught students in more that 160 countries and he is a well known business author of many books. His popular business book: ‘101 Crucial Lessons They Don’t Teach You in Business School’ was written up in Forbes Magazine as “1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs need to read right now.” He also has his own column in Inc. Magazine. He has met with many finance icons in his career and he profiles many of these executives in this course so you can learn and use their winning career tips/advice.
Professor Haroun also has an MBA from Columbia University where he majored in Finance.
After taking this course, students should be able to understand how many different finance roles work and have a good idea what finance role they are most passionate about.