Photography For Beginners Complete Guide: Master Photography
Welcome to our Photography For Beginners Complete Guide: Master Photography course!
This course was designed and produced over several months in partnership with a Toronto based professional video production company.
In this photography for beginners course, you will learn:
- Photography fundamentals (iso, shutter speed, aperture, composition, rule of thirds, light meter, white balance, )
- Exposure: auto vs manual
- Focus: auto vs manual modes
- Mobile vs DSLR Cameras
- Intro to Photography lighting (Natural and an intro to flashes)
- Raw photos vs JPG
- 3 photography scenario lessons in the field (portrait, landscape and long exposure)
- Photography editing in Adobe Lightroom (3 complete photo editing lessons)
- Photography tips
- Finding inspiration in photography
- and more!
This course will walk you through everything you need to know to get started in Photography and much more! By the end of this course, you’ll have a strong understanding of how to capture great photos and then edit them professionally.
You will be provided with RAW photo files to follow along in the editing section of this course! (If you don’t have Adobe Lightroom, you can download a free 30 day trial off of Adobe’s website.)
The instructor for this course is David Paul. He is a Toronto based Professional Photographer that is often featured across several social media platforms. He has established himself as an urban landscape photographer with a focus on unique street scenes. David has been asked hundreds of times how he captured his photos and through partnering with a video production company, he was able to create a complete guide to photography for beginners!
Enrol today to take your photography game to the next level!