Personal Finance: Financial Security Thinking & Principles
Welcome to our Personal Finance: Financial Security Thinking and Principles!
Managing your finances is one of the most important things you can do in your life. It is the difference between living a life your handed or living the life you choose!
In this course you will learn how to control your money, rather than letting it control you!
You Will Learn:
- Why we have a problem with our perspective on money and how you can change it
- How to maximize your time so that your money is working for you
- The 10 money paradigms; which one you are and which one you want
- The 7 principles of financial security and how to apply them to your life
- How to find additional revenue streams
- How to read a financial statement
- An effective action plan & more!
Your instructor for this course is Alex Kouramanis, a full time Real Estate Investor who graduated with distinction in the honours double major Cognitive Science and Philosophy program. When Alex was in University, he managed to come out of his degree with over $20,000 in savings, while his peers were in over $30,000 of student debt. He did this by learning how our mind engages with the world and learning what the financially successful do differently. Through applying his knowledge of cognition and analytical philosophy, Alex has learned the financial tools and strategies to apply to his spending and saving behaviour. Now as an accomplished full time Real Estate Investor and Online Educator, Alex has prepared this in-depth course to pass on his experience to you.
Enrol today to learn how to take control of your financial future!