Nutrition, lifestyle and the link to your immune system
Would you like to learn more about the link between diet, lifestyle choices and how this may benefit your immune system.
Perhaps you are having treatment for cancer or you have a current lifestyle condition or autoimmune disease and you want to know how food and lifestyle choices can help not only with your immune system, but your health in general.
In this course you will:
1. Find out the key nutrients and foods to include in your diet that are thought to play a role in the health and functioning of your immune system. These are the nutrients and associated foods that you want to include in your daily diet.
2. Find out the types of foods and drinks that may weaken your immune system and that you will want to try and minimise or remove from your daily diet.
3. How to make a balanced, healthy meal that contains a variety of nutrients that may support your overall health and immunity.
4. Find out the best ways to stay hydrated for general health and a happy immune system and what beverages you want to minimise or avoid.
5. Find out what snacks and treats contain those nutrients that seem to benefit the immune system and that are healthier choices compared to processed foods.
6. Learn more about the link between stress, sleep and your immune system as well as some ways to get better sleep and reduce stress.
7. Find out the role that exercise might play in immune function and health. Learn about the benefits of exercise and why regular exercise benefits your health in general.
I am a university qualified nutritionist and one of the areas I specialise in is teaching clients how diet and lifestyle change can improve their general health and wellbeing and improve the body’s health and functioning. I am also a trainer and Pilates instructor.