Let’s look at landscapes, the most popular type of photography. There’s more to this genre than merely snapping holiday pictures of yourself outside a famous landmark. To achieve success with your scenics, you need to get the right gear, and the right techniques.
- 7 short lessons on Landscape Photography, shot on location in spectacular New Zealand scenery.
- 45 minutes of video – taught by a qualified teacher, with real-life examples.
- 4 downloadable PDF guides – beautifully designed by a pro graphic artist
- 1 quirky quiz – to test your memory recall
What are the requirements?
- You need a camera – preferably a DSLR or similar.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand how to use a range of camera accessories to improve your Landscape Photography
- Know how to plan & implement coastal seascape and waterfall shoots
- Discover key compositional concepts that will greatly enhance your images
- Understand the Depth of Field, with clear examples and graphics
What is the target audience?
- Suitable for beginner & intermediate photography enthusiasts