IT for beginners | IT for dummies | IT for non-IT
Would you like to know more about IT? This course will teach the basic concepts of IT in easy language.
After this course you will:
– Understand the IT landscape
– Know how software is built up
– Have a basic understanding of what code looks like
– Understand the software development process
– Know what roles are common in the software development field
This course if for:
– Anyone with a non-IT background that is working in an IT environment
– Non-technical people that communicate with IT professionals a lot
– Anyone that wants to understand more about the basics of IT
This course is not for:
– People with a lot of IT experience
– People that hope to learn programming in this course (though it is a good course to take before learning how to program)
If there are any topics that you’d like to have discussed as well, or that you want to have more in-depth knowledge of, please let me know and I’d love to add them to this course!