Business Fundamentals: Corporate Strategy
If you want to be a business owner or a corporate executive whose job involves business decisions, then you will certainly need to master three fundamental disciplines:
- Business Strategy
- Management and Leadership
- Marketing Strategy
There is no way around that. It is possible to be an entrepreneur and a CEO with an engineering background and without an MBA or a business degree; what is not possible is being either of those things without having a clue about:
- The industry lifecycle model and its four stages: Introduction, Growth, Maturity, and Decline
- Porter’s five forces model
- The bargaining power of buyers
- The bargaining power of clients
- The threat of new entrants
- The threat of substitute products
- Game theory
- The typical company lifecycle
- What a competitive advantage is
- How to choose the optimal competitive strategy: Cost leadership, Differentiation, or Niche
- The dangers of pursuing a hybrid strategy
- How to choose whether to grow organically or through M&A
- The difference between horizontal and vertical integration
- The advantages and dangers of outsourcing
- How to apply a SWOT analysis in practice
These are interesting and important topics and you can’t expect to build a solid business if you have not studied them in detail.
This is precisely why this is an excellent course! Each of these concepts is explained in a clear and effective way and we touch on all topics with the necessary level of detail.
The course contains plenty of real-life examples, which makes it even more fun and easy to understand. In addition, we have prepared a ton of supplemental resources for you: quiz questions with explanations, course notes, PDF files, and so on.
So, what are you waiting for?
Click the “Take this course” button and let’s begin this journey together!